12/29 DFS Hockey- Dallas Stars PP @ home

All Things Fantasy Hockey

12/29 DFS Hockey- Dallas Stars PP @ home

Postby RyanPfeiffer » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Dallas Stars coming in @ 22nd in the league @ home on the power play, hosting Colorado, 6th worst PK on road- for you DFSers out there, I think cash/gpp Stars PP1 and Stars PP2 unit as a great gpp play--- Zadarov/Goloubuf isnt a very scary PK 2 combo and I dont think Colorado wants to find out what happens after MacKinnon and Landeskog get tired. Side note- Zadarov playing all 3 phases, and for you DFSers, he is weighing in @ $3300 Draft Kings. Not a bad punt- even though he might be handling Seguin line, Seguin line scores on the rush as much as zone time, so I think he will have a few opportunities to start quick counters in transition and jump (albeit cautiously) into a few plays, ESPECIALLY if Dallas gets a lead and caution starts to go to the wind. ( Stars-195 Home fav)....Think the exact opposite of Doughty chasing around the Sedin brothers last night haha
RyanPfeiffer

Re: 12/29 DFS Hockey- Dallas Stars PP @ home

Postby RyanPfeiffer » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Sorry--- my point about Stars PP at home, even though 22nd, is they are just starting to get healthy and rolling... I don't think it would be odd to see them go 50% tonight at all and hit a trend up- this team is not a 22nd ranked NHL PP, especially in the generally friendly home confines of the AAC... and just so you know this isnt some homer shit- Go Devils.
RyanPfeiffer

Return to Fantasy Hockey