Line Combination Accessibility

Suggestions, comments, and concerns.

Line Combination Accessibility

Postby cardboardbox965 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:25 am

I was wondering if you could add a page (or sub-page) devoted to easily searchable line combinations?

The way it is set up now, you have to click on the team in order to view their lines - this is tremendously helpful as each individual page has additional notes, and so on. Still, I propose an additional page/sub-page where all the line combination tables can be found for every team, as to make "Ctrl + F" an easy way to find a certain player, as well as their power play status. I find this method of searching for players to be helpful when I want to get a quick picture of a sizable number of players, rather than just players on a specific team. I think this feature is the one thing that this site is missing that I would consider crucial.

I realize this might be extra work, hopefully there is some sort of script, macro or fancy internet magic to automate the process, but it'd be greatly appreciated!
cardboardbox965

Re: Line Combination Accessibility

Postby JawBreaker » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:11 am

Thanks for the feedback, cardboardbox965.

We actually have something in the works for the line combination section. There are a lot of new features, including improvements to navigation and searching. I don't have a specific date when it will be ready, but hopefully the improvements will address your concerns. :)
JawBreaker

Return to Site Feedback